'Game Of Thrones' In The Performance Of Cats
The fourth season of 'Game of Thrones' is in full swing. Well, while we wait for the next series, it's time to have some fun, considering the favorite characters and their feline counterparts.
1. Arya - rebellious, curious, hungry for justice. She seemed a little cheeky kitten that tries to scratch.
2. Khal Drogo, though did not live up to the fourth season, nevertheless remained forever in the hearts of many viewers.
3. Bran - strongly resembles six-month kitten.
4. Daenerys Targaryen Blonde - Mother of Dragons - like a gorgeous white cat with blue eyes.
5. Ser Davos - Stannis Baratheon right hand and former smuggler - looks like a cat who clearly knows where to get milk.
6. Ned Stark is clearly reminiscent cat, who wants to do anything to protect his family.
7. Similarity is obvious, is it not? And it's not just a chain around his neck, but in humility, compassionate facial expression.
8. 100 percent hit!
9. This cat wants to pat half the spectators 'Game of Thrones' ...
10. Hmm ... It seems that the cat fell in love with a white fluffy cat with blue eyes.
11. Tricks By Margery Tyrell did not yield even a fox, but since this post is devoted to cats - Siamese breed is perfect match.
12. Almost the same!
13. Peers, women and wine - that's the whole life of this fat 'cat' Robert.
14. One to one!
15. Redheaded Sansa Stark - both arrogant and naive cat
16. One of the most beloved characters as the book and the series - Tyrion Lannister.
17. Oh yeah! Tywin Lannister and the Sphinx - a perfect match!
18. Viserys Targaryen - Daenerys brother.