I Like It!
0 point(s)
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
I Like It!
0 point(s)
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Interesting Facts About Water

April 29, 2014, in Interesting
Perhaps some of the facts of this collection is already familiar to you, but probably not all

Each year, about 4 million people die from diseases transmitted through water.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjajfcdd-interesting-facts-about-water-89211.jpg

Tomatoes are 90% water.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjajfcff-interesting-facts-about-water-44663.jpg

Only 1.1% of the planet's water is suitable for consumption in form in which exists in nature.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjajfedc-interesting-facts-about-water-78574.jpg

To produce one car goes 147 631 liters of water.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjajffch-interesting-facts-about-water-2079.jpg

Cow need to drink 15 liters of water to give about 4 liters of milk.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjajfgbj-interesting-facts-about-water-33346.jpg

Scientists have come to the conclusion that the sound has great speed in water than in air.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjajfgfc-interesting-facts-about-water-66185.jpg

To produce a pound of coffee requires 11 000 liters of water.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjajfhdd-interesting-facts-about-water-7508.jpg

The agriculture sector uses about 70% of water consumption in the world. Industry requires an additional 22%.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjajfida-interesting-facts-about-water-83359.jpg

In an average in Africa, 5-10 times more people die from diarrhea than from war.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjajfjcf-interesting-facts-about-water-94743.jpg

The total volume of water on Earth is about 326 million cubic tons.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjajfjfe-interesting-facts-about-water-66580.jpg

Snake can not bite into the water.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjbaaacb-interesting-facts-about-water-20199.jpg

Each hippo was born under water.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjbaaafd-interesting-facts-about-water-99743.jpg

It is believed that human blood is approximately 6 times thicker than water.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjbaacca-interesting-facts-about-water-81427.jpg

Studies have shown that the atmosphere contains more fresh water than all the rivers of the earth combined.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjbaadbj-interesting-facts-about-water-88845.jpg

The body of an adult human is approximately 70% water.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjbaagff-interesting-facts-about-water-32655.jpg

Only 3% of all the water covering the surface of the earth is fresh. The remaining 97% - salt water.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjbaahej-interesting-facts-about-water-22170.jpg

Toilet in your home consumes about 35% of the water you use.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjbaaifc-interesting-facts-about-water-56728.jpg

Need 300 liters of water to make one newspaper.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjbabace-interesting-facts-about-water-10216.jpg

18-liter jerry can of water weighs 20 kilograms.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjbabceb-interesting-facts-about-water-24970.jpg

Lowering the water level in the body may cause a 2% to 20% reduction of physical and mental health.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjbabece-interesting-facts-about-water-82805.jpg

Dehydration can cause contractions in pregnant women.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjbabfbg-interesting-facts-about-water-87124.jpg

Watermelon is 93% water.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjbabffj-interesting-facts-about-water-5578.jpg

According to scientists 1.7% of water on Earth is in a frozen state, which makes it impossible to use.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjbabgfi-interesting-facts-about-water-18850.jpg

The sponge can hold more cold water than hot water.

upload/cabeae/cabeaecjbabieh-interesting-facts-about-water-13552.jpg
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

What do you think ?

Follow Us